We’ve had a number of requests from our supporters asking for fundraising opportunities on our behalf. Since our supporters are such an integral part of our organization, we have developed a Volunteer Fundraiser Agreement to help facilitate this. Interested individuals should fill out the form, carefully reading the terms and conditions described therein. A staff member will contact you once your application is reviewed. The Volunteer Fundraiser Agreement stipulates the terms and conditions for fundraising and all approved applicants are expected to follow these terms closely. If you are under the age of 18, you must submit a Parent/Guardian Consent Form before your request can be processed. Fundraising requests may take up to 14 days to review. Please submit with plenty of time.
Where does your fundraising money go?
- Awards and Grants: Acts of Kindness ($136,856)
- Awards and Grants: Dreams to Acts ($258,860)
- Awards and Grants: Other
- Contract/Professional Service Fees ($35,515)
- Operational and Office Expenses ($81,550)
- Travel and Convention Expenses ($42,836)
- Other Expenses