New Zealand’s Random Acts of Kindness Day
New Zealand is the only country in the world that celebrates a national Random Acts of Kindness Day. Help them celebrate their 11th annual RAK day by doing an act of kindness.
- Donate clothes to a local shelter or books to your local library.
- Take a moment to teach somebody something- how to play the guitar, how to throw a baseball, how to bake a cake…
- Bring snacks or baked goods to the office.
- Plant a tree.
- Pay the toll for the car behind you.
- Hold a door open for someone.
- Spend a few hours volunteering- at a soup kitchen, at an animal shelter, at a nearby retirement home…
- Let somebody go in front of you in line.
- Offer to babysit for a busy parent.
- This event has passed.