2. Virtual Strides
3. Random Acts
|Join the campaign on CrowdRise. By joining the team, you can request that other supporters donate towards you, Random Acts, and the cause via the E4K CrowdRise page.||Join Virtual strides to participate in an online virtual 5K. Virtual Strides allows you to participate in E4K in a physical capacity, but still at your own speed.||You also have the option to donate directly to RandomActs through the RandomActs website here. Please be sure to note that it is for E4K in the treasures note section.|
|Join Crowdrise||Join Virtual Strides||Donate|
Join via Crowdrise
- Create a team, or join an existing team on crowdrise. By joining a team, you can request that other supporters donate towards you, your team, and the cause via your team’s crowdrise page.
- Donate to an existing team on crowdrise. You may choose to not personally be a crowdrise participant. You can still choose to donate to other teams who are fundraising for E4K. While some teams are closed and do not allow any new participants, you can still donate to these teams as well.
- All funds raised through Crowdrise goes directly to Random Acts and the E4K event.
- To participate via Crowdrise, please visit our Crowdrise page here
Join via Virtual Strides
- Join Virtual strides to participate in an online virtual 5K. Virtual Strides allows you to participate in E4K in a physical capacity, but still at your own speed. Throughout the course of the event, you can enter your information to log your E4K progress, and take your time accomplishing your distance.
- Your virtual Stride registration is split between Random Acts, the cost of your Virtual Strides accomplishment Medal, and your registration fee with Virtual Strides. You are unable to do any additional fundraising through Virtual Strides.
- It is highly suggested that you also join a Crowdrise team or promote other Crowdrise teams to fundraise or donate to RandomActs for E4K.
- To participate by joining Virtual Strides, please visit our Virtual Strides page here
Donate to Random Acts
- You also have the option to donate directly to RandomActs through the RandomActs website here. Please be sure to note that it is for E4K in the treasures note section.
- When donating directly to Random Acts (Donate to Random Acts) please be sure to mention “E4K” in the treasurers note field.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Endure4Kindness (E4K)?
Every year, supporters around the world come together to participate in E4K, when they stretch themselves to their personal limits, and help raise funds for Random Acts while promoting a message of kindness.
Using E4K to help spread that message is just the start. Random Acts then uses the funds raised to do, well, you know what we are about – Concurring the world, one Random Act of Kindness at a time.
All of these Acts of Kindness could not be possible without your support. This year Endure 4 Kindness is being hosted for 4 days from November 22nd through November 25th and is one of the best ways to give that support to Random Acts each year.
What sort of activity can I do?
We are inviting you to be creative with your ideas. If you want to climb as many trees in a forest as you can in a day then go for it. If you want to jog as far as you can backwards then that’s great. Want to jump rope for as long as possible then start practicing now.
E4K is all about pushing yourself to do your personal best. Some people run marathons, others do 5K’s, some climb mountains, and others knit massive quantities of blankets for the homeless, or host community-wide doodle-thons. The point is to stretch yourself to do the most that you can, and showing others that spreading kindness is worth the effort.
I can’t do a physical activity. Does that mean I can’t participate?
While we encourage people to pick a physical activity wherever possible, we appreciate not everyone can do this. Since the event is about endurance and stamina there are other ways you can push yourself. If you’re crafty you could crochet/knit/sew for as long as possible. The writers amongst you could write as much as you can over a set period of time. So long as you’re pushing yourself and can get people to donate money for you to do it then that’s great.
Is anything not allowed?
We’d ask that any activity being performed be done specifically for this event. So if you’ve already committed to running/skipping/writing/knitting for something or someone else it won’t be eligible for this event.
If you choose to make items for your event and you wish to sell the finished products for the funds to also go towards Random Acts, please note that you must fill out the required fundraising form. We ask that all items either be sold through the fundraising form or given away as a donation.
For reasons of copyright we also cannot allow any writing or art that does not entirely contain original characters so no fan fiction or fan art can be created as part of this event.
Is there an age limit?
No, but anyone under 18 will need to have a consent form submitted by a parent or guardian.
Is there a minimum amount I have to raise?
There is no specific amount of money you need to raise but we ask that each participant obtain a minimum of 5 donations.
How do I show you what I’ve done?
Once the event is over please fill in an E4K participation form and provide links to any images or photos of your activity.
How will the money raised be spent?
The money raised will ensure Random Acts can continue to do acts such as these.
We are so excited to bring you another year of all these amazing kindness filled activities, brought to us by you, our supporters. And this year we have another area we want to tackle. This year, E4K will also help us to fight childhood hunger. We will be performing kindness Acts targeted at combating childhood hunger in each and every of the 50 states in the US, in some of the poorest counties, and in regions across the globe.
Can I participate if I live outside the US?
Absolutely! The event is open to anyone who wishes to participate.
Can we take part as a group?
Absolutely! Group activities are more than welcome. The only stipulation is that it must be a continuous event in the same way as it is for individuals. So you can either do your activity in a relay-style where as soon as one person stops the next one continues or you can do it all together at the same time.
I have additional questions, where can I send them?
Please send additional questions to email@example.com
Can I donate without a credit card?
Yes, you can! We have now added a PayPal button onto this page and you can also send a check to our P.O. Box. Just make sure you specify whose fundraiser you are donating to and to enter it as an offline donation by going to Manage campaign -> Donation toolkit -> offline donation manager on Crowdrise.Donate via PayPal