Contact UsRandom Acts is a non-profit organization that aims to conquer the world, one random act of kindness at a time.
If you’d like more information about our Acts program, or how to apply for an act of kindness for your local community reach out to email@example.com.
If you need more information about any of our events, or an act that you would like to perform, please contact our Events Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For information or updates about any of our destination projects, please reach out ot our historian at email@example.com.
Our PR department can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org for any press or content inquiries and someone will be in touch as soon as possible.
Write to Us
You may write to us at:
Random Acts, Inc.
1009 Oakwood Ln #121569
Arlington, TX 76012 USA.
Random Acts is committed to inclusivity and accessibility. To that end, you will see ongoing efforts from our organization to make our website and content more easily accessible to all. This space will continue to have updated information as we build out our accessibility tools.
Currently, Random Acts is utilizing the following accessibility options consistently in our content, including:
- Closed captioning at our staff meetings
- Sign Language interpreters at our virtual panels
- Closed captioning on all of our video content
We will be utilizing the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.1 to make our website content more accessible. Part of these improvements will include:
- Design site templates with an emphasis on color contrast, logical heading order, and configurable repeated elements.
- Code the templates to ensure pages are usable by a variety of input and output devices, such as keyboard navigation and screen readers.
- Ensure that all non-textual elements have a text equivalent (such as “alt text” for images or transcripts for videos).
We welcome suggestions to help us create a kind, inclusive environment. Please send any to our Accessibility Officer and staff at email@example.com, or call us at (833) 763-6228.
Get in touch with us!