Contact UsRandom Acts is a non-profit organization that aims to conquer the world, one random act of kindness at a time.
Complaints or Concerns
Should you ever have any complaints or concerns about Random Acts, our volunteers, or the work that we do, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. We endeavour to investigate any complaints that we receive. Please let us know if you wish to remain anonymous during the course of any investigation that may occur.
Write To Us
Random Acts, Inc. 1009 Oakwood Ln #121569 Arlington, TX 76012 USA.
Random Acts is committed to inclusivity and accessibility. To that end, you will see ongoing efforts from our organization to make our website and content more easily accessible to all. This space will continue to have updated information as we build out our accessibility tools.
Currently, Random Acts is utilizing the following accessibility options consistently in our content, including:
- Closed captioning at our staff meetings
- Sign Language interpreters at our virtual panels
- Closed captioning on all of our video content
We will be utilizing the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.1 to make our website content more accessible. Part of these improvements will include:
- Design site templates with an emphasis on color contrast, logical heading order, and configurable repeated elements.
- Code the templates to ensure pages are usable by a variety of input and output devices, such as keyboard navigation and screen readers.
- Ensure that all non-textual elements have a text equivalent (such as “alt text” for images or transcripts for videos).
We welcome suggestions to help us create a kind, inclusive environment. Please send any to our Accessibility Officer and staff at email@example.com, or call us at (833) 763-6228.